Boost Your Business – Sign Up With The Shop Locally Utah Guide!

Boost Your Business – Sign Up With The Shop Locally Utah Guide! So … how would you like your locally-based product or service introduced to over 500,000 of our close, personal friends over the next two months? For as low as $100 a month, become part of our Shop Locally Utah Guide! Contact us at toddanderinshow@gmail.com to get started.

This is the year more and more Utahns are resolving to shop locally – to buy from businesses here – instead of a faceless conglomerate. Be one of the wealth of lovely locals to provide the perfect gift or service. Send us a message at toddanderinshow@gmail.com for more info. Jewelry? Clothing? Woodwork? Pet products? House cleaning? Quilts? Snow shoveling? Local eatery? This is your time to shine. You can see how you’d be profiled here and here.

Adding your local offering to the Todd & Erin’s Shop Locally Utah Guide puts you in front of over 280,000 of our Pinterest friends within two months, along with 220,000 of our Facebook buddies, and countless more on TwitterInstagramLinkedIn, on the Todd and Erin Daily Stream show and on our email newsletter to 5,600 friends every other week.

Boost Your Business – Sign Up With The Todd & Erin “Shop Locally” Guide!

For an investment as low as $100, we’ll highlight your business and make sure that when Utahns are thinking shopping, they’re thinking you. You can find more information about our media reach here. It’s going to be a blast! Be one of the cool kids! Contact us at toddanderinshow@gmail.com to get started.

9 replies
  1. Melissa Graham
    Melissa Graham says:

I was wondering if it’s too late to sign up for this offer? Do you have anyone else with MojiLife? Would the $300 offer be discounted at all since November is almost over?

• Todd & Erin
      Todd & Erin says:

Hi Melissa- sorry for the late reply. We’ve never worked with Mojilife but I know it’s a reputable group. Are you still interested in getting some attention?

2. Melissa Graham
    Melissa Graham says:

• Todd & Erin
      Todd & Erin says:

Hi Tiffani, I’m sorry for the late reply, we had some weird comment glitch with WordPress. I have a lot of history with CBD, based on my son’s seizures. We’re happy to work with you if you’d still like a lot of coverage.

3. Amber Clarke
    Amber Clarke says:

I’d like to sign up for the $100 business promotion for Amber Custom Cache, my wire wrapped jewelry business. They’re made to order pendants and headpieces/tiaras. Let me know if you’d like pictures. Thank you both so much!

• Todd & Erin
      Todd & Erin says:

Hi Amber- please forgive me for the late reply- WordPress had some weird comment glitch and 3,287 comments suddenly popped up today! We’d love to still talk with you if you’d like some coverage for the upcoming holidays.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!