Bring the Joy: Because Nothing Makes You Happier Than Nothing Bundt Cakes

Bring the Joy: Because Nothing Makes You Happier Than Nothing Bundt Cakes. Starting this new decade was trickier than I thought. 2020 opened up with lots of turmoil, and if you’ve got someone in your life who’s struggling, sometimes a small gesture of kindness can make all the difference.

I’m thinking a glorious Nothing Bundt Cake with cream cheese frosting is a great start. So … maybe your cubicle buddy is having a hard time, your best friend, a neighbor. Send us their story – please include contact information, email, or a phone number please! We’ll be personally delivering a gorgeous cake to a new winner each week.

Look what a nice person you are!

Also… just a reminder that it’s buy one and get one free at the Sandy location of Nothing Bundt Cakes when you mention us, Todd and Erin. One for you, one free for someone you like. (Erin here: I’ll be honest. When it comes to Nothing Bundt Cakes, the someone I like best is ME. I don’t share.) 10389 South State Street in Sandy. Tell April “Hi” for us, would you?

7 replies
  1. Liam Harrup
    Liam Harrup says:

This is such a great idea! I know so many people who deserve this, but I want to nominate my son’s third-grade teacher. She’s an angel who juggles a classroom of 24 kids, and 6 do not speak English. She’s crafted a special program for them that makes them still feel like part of the class.

2. Tamma
    Tamma says:

One of my favorite kids that we support is a little girl undergoing cancer treatments. Kendra is such an amazing, courageous child and keeps everyone in such good spirits. I’d love to treat her and her sweet family to one of the amazing Nothing Bundt Cakes.

3. Marina
    Marina says:

I want to nominate my teacher. Ms. Delviccio is the sweetest lady but she’s getting divorced and we can tell it’s really getting her down. I love Nothing Bundt Cakes, we go in there every time we’re at Southtowne Mall.

4. Zoe Z.
    Zoe Z. says:

I have three people I want to nominate! Plus they all like me so my chances of getting some of the cake is pretty good. And you and Todd really hand-deliver them? Cool. I love Nothing Bundt Cakes in Sandy.

5. George Kelvin
    George Kelvin says:

I want to nominate my neighbor, she’s been battling breast cancer and she’s always trying to be upbeat and cheerful. I’ll send the email. Good on Nothing Bundt Cakes for doing this.

6. Carlie
    Carlie says:

OOO, I have so many people I want to nominate! Can I nominate more than one? I love April’s store, she’s always so nice to my girls when we go in there.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!