Win A $100.00 Target Gift Card From The Todd & Erin Daily Stream! But first, congratulations to Tosha Hector, our winner for last week’s $100.00 Amazon.com gift card. Enjoy your shopping spree, Tosha!
So, back to YOU- how do you win the $100.00 Target gift card? It’s embarrassingly easy, because you know we’re not bright enough for a complicated contest…
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- On Facebook, please friend or follow with this direct link.
- Subscribe to our daily email updates.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- My favorite way to update new stuff is with our Twitter page, so please follow.
- And Instagram, if you want to add us there.
- And our latest social media child, Soundcloud, which holds all our podcasting goodness.
- We have a new Facebook page, called “Tell Me Something Good.” Stop by, like us and enter!
- And yet another new Facebook page to like and enter there, because everyone loves Christmas. All year. Whether you want to or not, sometimes. Mistletoe Mania’s page is here.
- If you’re just deeply in love with decorating for every single freaking holiday the way I am, please like “Glitter and Glue Guns – Year-round Holiday Decor & DIY.”
Win A $100.00 Target Gift Card From The Todd & Erin Daily Stream. So, there’s 10 ways to belong to The Todd & Erin community.
You’re welcome to enter once to win for every way you follow us, meaning 10 chances total to win! Please drop me a comment below telling me you’re one of the Beautiful People after clicking the direct links above and following. If you’re already part of the community here, a comment telling me how you follow is great.
Our random widget selector will pick a winner on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019. Good luck!
- Gift card winner picked by random selection.
- We’ll contact you via whatever social media contact was included on the winning entry.
- Winners have 30 days to contact us regarding your gift card after our initial notification that you’ve won. After 30 days, the gift card will be returned to the prize library to be given away at a later date.