You can buy a lot of toilet paper with a $100.00 Amazon.com gift card. Was there ever a better time to be shopping online? An extra $100.00 can make all the differences during times like these, and it’s certain there’s some shortage in your household that could be remedied with an online stroll through Amazon.
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Come say “hi” and follow our new Facebook page, “Shop Locally, Utah”
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- On Facebook, please friend or follow with this direct link.
- Subscribe to our daily email updates.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- My favorite way to update new stuff is with our Twitter page, so please follow.
- And Instagram, if you want to add us there.
- And our latest social media child, Soundcloud, which holds all our podcasting goodness.
- We have a new Facebook page, called “Tell Me Something Good.” Stop by, like us and enter!
- And yet another new Facebook page to like and enter there because everyone loves Christmas. All year. Whether you want to or not, sometimes. Mistletoe Mania’s page is here.
- If you’re just deeply in love with decorating for every single freaking holiday the way I am, please like “Glitter and Glue Guns – Year-round Holiday Decor & DIY.”
You can buy a lot of toilet paper with a $100.00 Amazon.com gift card! So, there are 12 ways to belong to The Todd & Erin community.
You’re welcome to enter once to win for every way you follow us, meaning 11 chances total to win! Please drop me a comment below telling me you’re one of the Beautiful People after clicking the direct links above and following. If you’re already part of the community here, a comment telling me how you follow is great.
Our random widget selector will pick a winner on Friday, May 1, 2020. Good luck!
- Gift card winner picked by random selection.
- We’ll contact you via whatever social media contact was included in the winning entry.
- Winners have 30 days to contact us regarding your gift card after our initial notification that you’ve won. After 30 days, the gift card will be returned to the prize library to be given away at a later date.